– A web based application allowing the end user to use the Entreprenerdy Tools for modeling and follow up of a business idea.
– The Entreprenerdy AS company incorporated in Bergen, Norway.
– The Entreprenerdy Method is the proven 7 step method for developing and following up a business idea/plan.
– A user is anyone using the Software.
– Articles, videos, FAQ and other electronic guidance for how to use the Entreprenerdy Method and the Software.
1. Entreprenerdy grants a non-sublicensable, non-transferable, non-exclusive, revocable, limited license to the use of:
a) software located at entreprenerdy.com
b) documentation located at entreprenerdy.com
2. Any and all use of the software is restricted to the terms set out in these Terms of Service.
3. Entreprenerdy AS reserves all rights to the software and documentation, hereunder
c) moral rights,
d) trade secrets,
f) service marks,
g) publicity rights, and
h) other proprietary rights to the software.
4. Entreprenerdy AS reserves the right to change, modify, add to or discontinue or retire any aspect or feature of the Service at any time.
5. Entreprenerdy AS has no obligation to give notice of any changes as mentioned in bullet point 4.
6. Entreprenerdy AS reserves the right to terminate this Agreement at any time for any reason
7. The version of the Software that is available on tools.entreprenerdy.com
is free to use for Entrepreneurs for internal use in their own business or in their own project, under the license CC-BY-NC-ND (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/4.0/
The Software shall not be used as part of any commercial or advisory services, nor for any training, education or teaching purposes, whether such services are performed by a private or public company, organization or school, without having a valid commercial license agreement with Lean Business. Users will be notified when the service requires a commercial license agreement.
III. Client requirements
Users must have the latest version and all security and other updates to their operating system and browser to use the service. We support the 3 most used browsers at any time and Mac OSX and Windows.
1. We strive to have a 99% uptime, measured monthly, expect for notified maintenance/update windows.
2. Currently there is an automated daily backup of the customer data.
3. Security – we have implemented measures to protect user information like encryption of network traffic (HTTPS/SSL/TSL), and password mechanisms.
4. We comply to COPPA and do not allow users under the age of 13. All data will be deleted if we later become aware that users are under 13.
5. Users that have not logged in to the system for 12 months will be deleted without notice.
Entreprenerdy is not obliged to offer support services. You are encouraged to contact us using the built in “contact us” in the software.
We will strive to respond within 2 business days. There is currently no phone support.
VI. Personal Information
VII. No warranties
The website is provided «as is» without any representations or warranties (either express or implied), including but not limited to any implied warranties or implied terms of reliability, quality, functionality, absence of contaminants (including viruses, worms, trojan horses or similar), availability, satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement. All such implied terms and warranties are hereby excluded.
VIII. Limitation of Liability / indemnity
By accessing this website you agree that Entreprenerdy will not be held liable to you or any third party for any direct, indirect, special, consequential or any other loss or damage arising from the use of or inability to use the website or from your access of other material on the internet via web links from this website.
You agree to indemnify, keep indemnified, defend and hold harmless Entreprenerdy and its parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, franchisees and their respective officers, directors, employees, owners, agents, information providers and licensors (collectively the «Indemnified Parties») from and against any and all claims, damages, liability, losses, costs and expenses (including legal fees) (whether or not foreseeable or avoidable) incurred or suffered by any Indemnified Party and any claims or legal proceedings which are brought or threatened arising from your use of, connection with or conduct on the website or any breach by you of these Terms and Conditions. Entreprenerdy reserves the right, at its own expense, to assume the exclusive defence and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, and in such case, you agree to co-operate with out defence of such claim.
Changes in this document will be notified by e-mail and continued use of the software is agreeing to these terms.
X. Force Majeure
Neither party shall be deemed to be in default under these Terms as long as its failure to perform any of its obligations hereunder is occasioned solely by fire, labor disturbance, acts of civil or military authorities, acts of God, or any similar cause beyond such party’s reasonable control.
XI. Governing Law
The terms and conditions of the website and the Content shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Norway and the Norwegian courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction to adjudicate any dispute which may arise in relation thereto.